National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India announced notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2014.
Details of GATE-2014 Zones of Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) are given in the http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014.
GATE-2014 Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy. Bachelor’s degree in Science. Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications. Integrated Master’s degree programs. B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. equivalent.
- Rs.1500 for Male (General/OBC)
- Rs.750 for Women of any category
- Rs.1500 for Other (General/OBC)
- Rs.750 for SC/ ST/ PWD Category
- Download GATE-2014 Admit Card: from 1st January, 2014
- GATE 2014 Online Examination: 1st February to 2nd March, 2014
- Announcement of GATE-2014 Results: 28th March, 2014
Interested candidates can apply online from GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/ before 3.10.2013. The printed application form along with the supporting documents should reach by Speed Post / Registered Post to the respective Zonal GATE Office before 10.10.2013.
Last Date for Submission for GATE 2014 Online Application: 3rd October, 2013
Last Date for the receipt of Printout of the Online Application: 10th October, 2013
Advertisement Details: http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/